Scope levels

.300winmag

Handloader
Oct 17, 2011
Who uses them when shooting? Which is your favorite, and who/what is your preferred way to mount them to your rifle?

I have them on my long range rifles .there are all styles of these , but I use the US optics folding one .they mount on the picatinny scope base . these have a screw off cover to protect the vial . this cover then can be screwed on the other side so it doesn't get lost . they fold in so nothing sticks out to get caught and damaged . they seem to be a high quality product . the preferred way to mount a level is so it can be seen from the shooting position without moving around to see it . I close my left eye to shoot . all I need to do to see this level is open my left eye . I'm a right handed shooter , so I have mine mounted on the left side by the side focus dial .

the level will fold in right by the nut on the scope ring . so nothing is sticking out to get knocked off .

I saw one last summer. It was made as part of the top half
of the rear scope ring. Very handy,

Neat,

I use both the top ring on my night force rings and the clamp on style vortex bubble, both seem to work equally well

a9a95f4e2c40b76e92df109e0c19e5d5.jpg

423a37acd97b9b432cc8ac3cd1f099b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the vortex one on my long range rifles. Fairly cheap and seem to be well made. No complaints from me about them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back