Sportsman Warehouse primers

michsteve

Handloader
Aug 20, 2020
Just a heads up I just ordered a 1000 CCI rifle primers online delivered to my local store. First time in awhile they allow you to order primers online so if you need any get them while you can price was $89 or $95 with tax.

Normally I would see they have them in stock online then you had to go to the store and it was hit or miss if they actually had them in stock. So now pre order and when they send me an email to pick them up I'll know they will actually be there.

They got more large rifle primers now some Remi's and CCI mags and Federal match for anyone close to a Sportsman. I grabbed some CCI 250s just now. Now I have multiple primer choices I mostly had only Federal's.

Also it looks like they are offering shipping for certain ones like the Remington primers so I tried it out and put 20 sleeves in my cart and went to check out. The shipping showed up as free with $20 hazmat fee. If you never ordered from them before and give your email I think you can get 10 percent off as well if anybody really needs primers.

Last edited:
Now they have federal match large magnum primers so both them and CCI magnums with shipping. They must of gotten a long awaited big shipment for years they were doing no shipping on primers. Put your phone number in to get 10 percent off.

Thanks for the tip. I was able to pick up a brick each of CCI LR and LRM primers. Hard to believe that $89.99 counts as a deal these days, but there was free shipping and only the $20 hazmat fee.

Back