Swarovski AV rifle scope

rmarshall

Handloader
Mar 10, 2010
Hey guys you are the ones with knowledge out there. The little shop near my home has 3 or 4 of these scopes. I know they where before the Z3 and the Z6. they are new in the box, well not new in years old. never mounted, in the box. The price tag was over $1100 and he said they would be sold to me at $650 or so. I don't know anything about this paticular scope. Let me know your thoughts. The scope is a 3-10x42 they also have to 50mm same price or so. I know they discontuined, would the warrenty still be good?

I have the Model AV Swarovski 4-12x50 scope and it has been a great scope. I paid about $1200 for mine 9 years ago.

I have 2 Swarovski 3-10x 42 and a 4-12x 50. I prefer the smaller scope. Quality is outstanding.
I also own a Z5 3.5 x 18 and cannot see any differance in low light gathering ability. If i saw a new one for $650.00 it would be mine ASAP. Brian

Grab all you can get at that price. Though they are no longer offered, they are quality glass. You'll never regret having them on a fine rifle.

Back