TC Encore trigger pull

romex2121

Beginner
Mar 13, 2009
is there anyway to lighten the trigger pull on my Encore ??? as you Encore owners know its a very heavy pull on them triggers,,,,

The T/C Contender has an excellent, easy to adjust trigger. Not so with the Encore. I am quite certain its a job for a qualified gun smith.

JD338

maybe so,,, but im really surprized no one has found away to lightin the trigger pull,, my ecore is a good shooting MZ but the trigger is just a tad bit heavey :wink:

romex2121

I have not yet had the chance to play around with the Encore. My buddy has one in 300 Win Mag so I will be loading for him sometime soon. If I figure out the trigger, I will let you know.

I do have a Contender and it was simple, a few turns with an Allen wrench and I was set at 3 lbs with no creep or over travel.

Frankly, I am surprised that the Encore isn't similar.

JD338

As has been suggested check out Belm's sight. I have done trigger jobs on four Encores so far with good success. I will suggest you get a selection of springs as most have had to have heavier springs than what is suggested. The safety precautions are quit important.

Back