The Marlin has a scope!

ajvigs

Handloader
Nov 1, 2012
Went browsing on EuroOptic, and wouldn't you know they had a Zeiss Conquest Duralyt 1.2-5 with illuminated #60 for one hell of a price?

I scooped it up.

Second purchase from EuroOptic, and highly pleased with their prices and deals. This Zeiss along with my new 3-15 should have me covered for quite some time now in the optics dept. Now to get out there with both rifles and bring in some food

Let us know how you like the scope AJ when you get it and have a chance to use it? I hope that it works great for you? Eurooptic seems to be the people to deal with. I bought my Sako Model 85 from them as well and had nothing but good experiences with them.

I am scoped out now and probably can not conjure up another reason (or the money) to buy another scope for several years. Too bad for my bank account that they had to discontinue the Leica 2.5-10x42 ER, put these non-50mm Conquests on clearance and issue the HD-5 Zeiss all at the same time! I bought all three of those models, including two Zeiss HD-5's in about 5 months time. Plus, I thought about buying a Zeiss Duralyte as well (a 2-8x42, #60 reticle) but it was not to be.

Scope arrived. Its awesome. I really like the illuminated #60 reticle, the red dot really brings your eyes to the center of the crosshairs, and of course its typical Zeiss glass quality.

Waiting on the Talley QD rings for her, as well as the base and rings for the HD5 I scooped up. As soon as both sets arrive and I have both scopes mounted up I will post pics on the Rifles section.

I heard on another site, "It didn't happen without pictures". We need to see it on the rifle.

Too Tall":1azx9418 said:
I heard on another site, "It didn't happen without pictures". We need to see it on the rifle.

Pics will be up as soon as I have all the scopes mounted.

Too Tall":2pul9wkk said:

The old Marine has a point! HA! :grin:

Back