Magsrgod
Beginner
- Sep 23, 2025
- 55
- 150
Nope it was a double lung, just bloody head when I got to him. He was decent, 160 dressed!Congratulations on your bear. It looks like a large one. Was it a head shot?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Nope it was a double lung, just bloody head when I got to him. He was decent, 160 dressed!Congratulations on your bear. It looks like a large one. Was it a head shot?
Hoping your replacement goes well!Just got home from the Doc. I need a partial knee replacement. Good news is the Doc thinks I’ll be able to put it off for a while as long as I don’t really screw up. Will start a regimen of shots, first a lubricant to sooth the bone on bone surface, cartridge is gone. In a couple of weeks will hit it with cortisone. Got the first shot an hour ago, not ready to go for a hike but the pain is gone for the first time in two weeks. I’ll make it elk hunting and then Africa in spring.