Tikka T3 Lite LH.... used price?

A

Anonymous

The local hook and bullet put a used .270WIN Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in left hand on the shelf. Looks like it has stock Tikka rings, a Leupold 3-9x40 VX2 scope and a sling. All in good shape.

Might make the fast growing boy a good gift since his American compact is already too short.

What would be a fair price range on a set up like this? I haven't bought a Tikka in several years.

Nevermind....

Guy priced it at $600..... yeah, Evan is getting a new rifle for Christmas.

The two Tikkas I own were purchased used. My T3 lite in 308 came with a crappy scope, was like new at $450 in 2007. My 30-06 T3 hunter with walnut stock had some scuffs and character marks, most of which cleaned up well. it was $379 in 2014. I didn't have to think long about buying either. Both will shoot .5-.75" groups routinely. A new T3 lite can be had at the same shop for under $600

I went out to Gunbroker and saw most of the pricing on used LH T3 Lites in stainless were hovering at $650 for the bare rifle. I figured with a Leupold on top it should be a good enough deal at $600

Tikka's up here seem to have taken a pretty big jump. I looked at a new one on the shelf and it was $800.

I bought a new one in 2010 for $500!

I should've mentioned both of mine are RH. I'd say $600 for a LH stainless with a Luepold is a pretty darn good deal. Nice gift for your son.

When I bought mine beretta had a link on their website of dealers across the US who had agreed to sell Tikkas for a certain low price. One of the local GS had a LH .300 Win. for right at $800. His name was also on the link with his price.
The price they had agreed to was around $600. This was lower than any quoted price I had recieved. So I printed the page out and went back the next day. I told them I wanted to order a LH Stainless light in .308 Win. The guy said "Sure". Then I said "This is the price I'll pay for it" and handed him the paper. He looked at it and said "No Way! This is $200 below our selling price." I told him that I didn't think he had a choice and to go ahead and take it to the owner. He approves all sales anyway.
He was back in less than 5 minutes and said "I don't believe it but looks like you got a deal."
I have seen the prices on the Tikka's vary a good bit depending on who you check with. And beretta has removed that link from their webpage the last time I looked.

local gun shop has new T3 lite stainless listed at $600 , add $100 for left handed , add $50 for WSM's

Back