Tractor Supply

I had received an email from CEB that Tractor Supply was going to be selling them. Went to their site , sure enough online ordering for now way it looks.

We have a local Tractor Supply but it doesn't carry shooting supplies, I wish they would. Our only local options are Ace Hardware or 30 miles to a Hardware Hank, which is limited. The next best option is to drive 100 miles to a Scheels.

I haven’t seen anything about TSC stocking loading supplies. But, what better place to sell reloading supplies? TSC caters to good folks that work damn hard and for not a lot of money. That being said, hopefully their prices will cater to their customer base, or at least be competitive. I’d rather cater to TSC than a big box sporting goods store. I go to my TSC, and Rural King more than Cabela’s or Bass Pro anyway. So it would be much more convenient for me if they did. I’ll have to talk to a couple people there the next time stopping in.

Prior to the pandemic crap our Fleet Farms were well stocked with competitive prices. Now they have Hornady bullets on the shelf , no primers or powder though.

My daughter works at TSC while she’s going to college, and loves it. Mostly the people she meets, and their dogs that come in the store.

Back