Tree stands

Thankful Otter":3dpdcfbm said:
et_miller_87":3dpdcfbm said:
Nannyhammer":3dpdcfbm said:
For portability you can't beat a Summit climber. Very comfortable and relatively light weight. Modifying it to use Molle straps makes it carry even better. And carry it in and out on every trip to prevent someone from "borrowing" it.
I wouldnt even care if someone used it on public property. But if its mine itsmine. That type of decency rarely exists anymore

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

as I mentioned on a different thread we dont use tree stands, but wanted to comment about "that kind of decency doesn't exist anymore" I have never hunted anywhere but in Canada and mostly in the three territories. We have used other peoples cabins and other people have used ours. People we dont know and we leave a "replenish cup" for them to leave money in to replace what they used. Usually they leave a note with what they used and more than it will cost to replace it, they always replace the wood and leave it clean and secure from animals. We have even had notes with a phone number on it for us to call if we feel they owe more than they left. However, I did have people steal stuff from my room when in college in the east, which is one reason I headed back to the territories after college.

my apologizes for the diversion from tree stands mr miller
No apologies necessary! I dont mind some threadjacking. Happens naturally here n there

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

What Jim experienced is probably in the category of Hunter harassment. Worse, sounds like an adult training a child to break the law. They would not like living in Michigan. Once out of Detroit, you might as well be in Texas. We take care of ourselves, and don't mess with stuff that's not ours.

Cheyenne: [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using the same Summit Viper for 5 years now and its by far my favorite stand for ease of use, comfort, and stability....I did find a Molle set with waist belt and MAN, did that make it a breeze to carry!!!

Attachments

• MOLLEE.jpg
    MOLLEE.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 787
Back