Back when the 26Nosler came out I fell in love with the case. I thought it was a bit much for a 26 but thought a 7mm would be great. I found a great deal on 26 brass and bought a bunch; planning to wildcat a few rounds. I built my 28Nosler and had great success with it and the neck upped brass. The problem started after firing and resizing. The second firing I started to see a few cases with overpressure signs and on the third firing nearly all that I fired(not many)had sticky bolts, severely flattened primers and a few pierced primers. First I thought it was perhaps environmental, temp. etc. but when it continued on cooler days I started looking at the gun and brass. I couldn't find anything wrong with the gun(no carbon ring and chamber was clean and normal). I checked the firing pin protrusion - normal. Then I looked at the brass; every thing looked normal. Frustrated I put the gun away and resolved to work up a new load and maybe try a different powder. A year later I'm messing around necking up some the brass to 338 to make a few dummy rounds for the smith who is going to build my 338x28Nosler(3.6" round) and see and feel a huge donut at the bottom of the neck( where the shoulder brass has now become neck brass. The light bulb finally goes off about my problem 28 Nosler. I ordered a 7mm Mandrel for my neck turner and a reamer for my case trimmer and started measuring cases. I started by reaming the fired cases then started turning the necks on the resized brass. I think I've found and resolved the problem.