Unreal... Hornady and Vortex team up to make a bullet cam

Yup. Everything changes today (video was released yesterday).

I see a great use for Police snipers, what with Body Cams, etc now required almost universally. Its an interesting innovation for sure. In time we will see what use it has in the real sporting world as some guys will wring it out for sure.

It's a pretty well done little video..... a person scratches his head and wonders why the companies would let their employees do something like that .... on the surface it seems like kind of a waste of money but then you think of how many people are going to look at that and get a kick out of it and it's pretty cheap advertising!

Very cheap advertising. You can bet that a lot of people enjoy the spoof. A friend came over for dinner last evening. He had this video on his phone and was showing it to me, excitedly talking about all the advances in technology. Then, I commented, "Hmmmm, it is a day early." It was fun watching the transformation on his face. Never knew a fifty-year-old man could blush quite that much.

My buddie, who is a smart analytical guy, was only scratching his head because he couldn't figure out how come the camera wouldn't be spinning at high RPM. And I have to admit I was looking at it with a little bit of potential possibility until they said it was $10.99 for a box of ten.... that was the final Throwdown....!
Pretty darn fun..... and I see there is a follow-up video now where a guy is talking about getting his first box of 10.... although I didn't play it!

Back