US Tortured terrorist

HOGWILD338-378

Handloader
Aug 22, 2012
Wow a President with a short memory and why not blame the prior President just like he has for everything else that he has failed at in his last 6 years? But voting for a Lawyer from Chicago probably was a small mistake? :lol: I would start a list of things that have happened on his watch but it would be too long? :lol: and boring to read and depressing as he made me throw up with the Rose Garden Traitor event with the Family ? Investigation was done shortly after the kid walked off ?

Ya know Charlie I respect his Office, but find it impossible to respect him or Slick Willy! If he does this Executive Order BS to fix immigration I say IMPEACH him!! If you do not know what living next to our southern border is it's just like moving across the southern border! People in NM have issues even speaking English and some grade schools are taught in Spanish ! Big reason my friend moved to Colorado 12 years ago, and his son is now in Graduate School in Wyoming going to be a Chemist on Scholarship! If he had not of moved his kid he would have been lucky to be working at Taco Bell ! We have a Police Academey in Artisa NM full of immigrants that have all kinda issues? They have sent back a grand total of 8 because the others have TB, and no telling what other issues and now they are on quarantine and nobody getting sent anywhere! If someone is offended with my rant please PM me but I feel better now? Being from Arkansas I was brought up during segregation in high school but myself never had issues with anyone and I have Hispanic's relatives but legal immigration is not getting a very good name when they have to look at the people doing it the wrong way!
Everyone around here thinks the movie Breaking Bad is the best thing since the invention of the Tortilla but I watched about 10 minutes of 1 show and it made me wanta pack up and move outta ABQ ! But this town does have some good areas but it also has some really bad areas as we are on a major dope highway from El Paso! :mrgreen:

Terry, you notice that I did not call him President Obama because he is an imposter at every level and I can not bring myself to say President and Obama in the same sentence. As an American, I respect the office of President but not Obama.

I shouldn't say this but it's just as bad to think it.
Obama is the the terrorist victimizing our country.

Back