Vaccine mandate and Nosler

I don't really have a problem with the vaccine but you know this became about money when there is no mention in all of this about people who have had Covid and natural antibodies. Israel has proven natural antibodies are way better then the vaccines yet our government never mentions it anywhere because it doesn't make anyone rich. This is government creating billionaires from those in these companies which will in turn fund their campaigns in the near future all at the expense of taxpayers. You watch where the Democrat funding comes from in 2022. Also why would these companies hold back on the results of testing prior to the elections in 2020? Remember Trump was trying to force drug companies to lower drug prices for Americans, which would cost them billions. Biden also said he'd never mandate the vaccine yet he turns around and does that when the cash flow to his future campain funders slows due to people not wanting to get the vaccine. The bottom line is you cant deny this is about money if you step back and look at it. Like Bear said this is also about control when not enough people were getting the vaccine they mandated it. When they got away with shutting things down they continued it to keep control. Why do you think it took some so long to back away from mandates? The public push back got to be too much and they had to back down but not before destroying many peoples lives and livelihoods. Look at what happened in Australia. Give them a inch and they take a mile. Would any of you be happy with how China or Australia handled this if it was applied to you?

Breaking news, Hornady backpedals and released a statement today! They must have realized they were about to nosedive off the Grand canyon...lol

desertcj":2rvz19wd said:
I just found out about this. Seems like positions on the vax mandate in the shooting community spread the board. I don't know if I can continue supporting Hornady by buying their products yet?

My entire family had covid last month, we are all fine. It's unfortunate that a lot of people haven't recovered but my position is that our lives belong to God and it's in his hands. We all die and the timing is not ours. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord....not Joe Biden. If it was Trump or any other president, my answer would still be the same. I'm prepared to lose my job over this and I very well could. Guess what, there's other jobs out there!
Not my writing. You may have seen this:

Flood. Man on the roof of his house
A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

IdahoCTD":5pmxnkfr said:
I don't really have a problem with the vaccine but you know this became about money when there is no mention in all of this about people who have had Covid and natural antibodies. Israel has proven natural antibodies are way better then the vaccines yet our government never mentions it anywhere because it doesn't make anyone rich. This is government creating billionaires from those in these companies which will in turn fund their campaigns in the near future all at the expense of taxpayers. You watch where the Democrat funding comes from in 2022. Also why would these companies hold back on the results of testing prior to the elections in 2020? Remember Trump was trying to force drug companies to lower drug prices for Americans, which would cost them billions. Biden also said he'd never mandate the vaccine yet he turns around and does that when the cash flow to his future campain funders slows due to people not wanting to get the vaccine. The bottom line is you cant deny this is about money if you step back and look at it. Like Bear said this is also about control when not enough people were getting the vaccine they mandated it. When they got away with shutting things down they continued it to keep control. Why do you think it took some so long to back away from mandates? The public push back got to be too much and they had to back down but not before destroying many peoples lives and livelihoods. Look at what happened in Australia. Give them a inch and they take a mile. Would any of you be happy with how China or Australia handled this if it was applied to you?
My thoughts exactly....I said it way back when they first started testing the vaccines.

The virus is real... but the hype is about money more than anything else, much the same as EVERYTHING else in this world is these days.

Making decisions solely based on money is hurting the world in ways most can't even see, and even fewer can understand.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

gbflyer":39kkw8h3 said:
desertcj":39kkw8h3 said:
I just found out about this. Seems like positions on the vax mandate in the shooting community spread the board. I don't know if I can continue supporting Hornady by buying their products yet?

My entire family had covid last month, we are all fine. It's unfortunate that a lot of people haven't recovered but my position is that our lives belong to God and it's in his hands. We all die and the timing is not ours. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord....not Joe Biden. If it was Trump or any other president, my answer would still be the same. I'm prepared to lose my job over this and I very well could. Guess what, there's other jobs out there!
Not my writing. You may have seen this:

Flood. Man on the roof of his house
A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

And yet somehow, here we are.10 people that share my last name got covid and all are perfectly fine (y) All believe in God and if we were in Heaven, no one would be complaining. C'mon man....lol. You can keep your mandated row boat with the hole in the bottom....it's heading over the waterfall.

coop22250":3omt5csy said:
I got the shot due to my job, but fully support choice. I think we need to all support choice. If we give the govt this power now, the time will come when they force something on you that you don’t want.

I work for the feds, and we got an email that the definition of “fully vaccinated” is subject to change. That tells me they plan on mandating shot after shot after shot. My wife and I have prayed about it, and decided if they force more I’m going to make them fire me, I got my 2, I’m done.

Israel released its study, 7700 cases since May, 3000 cases were vaccinated, 4700 were not, only 72 cases were repeat cases with natural immunity. If you’ve had covid, you dont need the shot.

in the news link I posted in the other thread ;

fully vaccinated is going to be defined as 2 weeks after the second shot . because 46,000 have died during the two weeks after getting the second shot , and they don't want that in the numbers .

jimbires":4hqpohwi said:
coop22250":4hqpohwi said:
I got the shot due to my job, but fully support choice. I think we need to all support choice. If we give the govt this power now, the time will come when they force something on you that you don’t want.

I work for the feds, and we got an email that the definition of “fully vaccinated” is subject to change. That tells me they plan on mandating shot after shot after shot. My wife and I have prayed about it, and decided if they force more I’m going to make them fire me, I got my 2, I’m done.

Israel released its study, 7700 cases since May, 3000 cases were vaccinated, 4700 were not, only 72 cases were repeat cases with natural immunity. If you’ve had covid, you dont need the shot.

in the news link I posted in the other thread ;

fully vaccinated is going to be defined as 2 weeks after the second shot . because 46,000 have died during the two weeks after getting the second shot , and they don't want that in the numbers .

"Fully vaccinated" is currently defined as 2 weeks after the second shot I believe? They've said that is subject to change. Just wait until it changes to a shot every year like I've read. Or a shot every 6 months....ad infinitum

Certainly a passionate topic for many.

I vaccinated and don’t smoke. I just enjoyed a beer. I eat fried fish.

It’s ok.

I’m happy with my choices and I’m not going to criticize you for your choices.

We can vote and get rid of the politicians.. and get some new ones..

The whole Flip flop parade of inconsistency from dr F. And others… it’s been embarrassing… i think he traded his MD for a chance to be a politician instead

desertcj":28bmnzvm said:
"Fully vaccinated" is currently defined as 2 weeks after the second shot I believe? They've said that is subject to change. Just wait until it changes to a shot every year like I've read. Or a shot every 6 months....ad infinitum

That's the problem with this Vaccine...it isn't one. It is not a vaccine at all, or nobody with the 2 jabs would be getting COVID.

The other issue is going to be; what are the long term affects? There are plenty of FDA Approved items that have been taken off the market after long term affects have been discovered. Even Pfizer says they won't produce FDA Approved vaccine until there EUA Supply is gone. Since they don't have to tell us anything about the EUA formula, we still don't know what is in it.

I don't care if you get it, and I won't fault you in any way for doing it, but don't force me to get it. If it works, then those with it should have no fear of those who don't. If you are vaxxed and still scared, stay home. The people who get it and think that it somehow makes them morally superior to those that don't are the type of people who I have no desire to be around anyway.

5shot":3i7powv6 said:
That's the problem with this Vaccine...it isn't one. It is not a vaccine at all, or nobody with the 2 jabs would be getting COVID.

(y) (y) (y)

Not to mention "vaccinating" children where the death rate is virtually zero!

Real vaccines last decades, if not a lifetime, Polio, Hepatitis B, & Measles to name a few. Heck, even the Tetanus vaccine is still 72% effective after 25 years. None of this "Hey it has to be kept at extremely cold temps to work, wait, no it doesn't ..." "Only two shots ... wait, Two shots and a booster", etc....

It's a money grab for the companies as well as politics & fear mongering while the real experimentation & data collection is going on to those that offer the arm.

I have a part time gig with an Alaska telecom company. It brings in some mad money but I certainly can’t live on it. I was informed today that I need to produce my vaccine card or fill out religious exemption form. We contract to the government. If I send my vax card I get a $500 bonus.

1. I am fully vaccinated and signed up for a booster. I share a roof with my 70 year old parents. My mother is not scared and cannot withstand Covid. And she reads the Good Book more than most.
2. I will not claim religious exemption. That would be a lie.
3. If this were a company policy I would comply. An example of that would be my company policy that those of us that handle septage get hepatitis shots. It is not their policy.
4. I will not be bribed, bullied, or mandated into compliance for a hobby job. I accept and admit that I might feel differently if it were my livelihood and would advise anyone faced with the same choice to think deeply.

So after 16 years as a GCI site agent, I’m now retired. Maybe I’ll find a band of sheep to herd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjs405":2m2vlebi said:
5shot":2m2vlebi said:

(y) (y) (y)

Not to mention "vaccinating" children where the death rate is virtually zero!

Real vaccines last decades, if not a lifetime, Polio, Hepatitis B, & Measles to name a few. Heck, even the Tetanus vaccine is still 72% effective after 25 years. None of this "Hey it has to be kept at extremely cold temps to work, wait, no it doesn't ..." "Only two shots ... wait, Two shots and a booster", etc....

It's a money grab for the companies as well as politics & fear mongering while the real experimentation & data collection is going on to those that offer the arm.

Nonsense

I looked up my vac record from childhood
For polio
Salk- 1959 and 1960
Sabin oral 1964
Boosters June and September 1967

Of course, you are talking about a vaccine that had clinical trials that lasted more than 9 months, actually eliminated the disease and your neighbor wasn't forced to get it so that yours would work.

I have no idea if it's true, but I saw on YouTube that Hornady is allegedly on a "manhunt" for the leaker of their mandate letter. If that's true, then they obviously aren't sorry about the "Confusion" of the original notice. It's actually some real chicken $%&* behavior. I want some confirmation on that, but I feel like I'm probably going to have to be done with them...

Just so everyone knows, the cost of a Pfizer shot is $167.00. I guess we must have quite a bit of money in Washington cause they are sure spending like heck.

I think we all need to stand behind choice as the ultimate rule. I get everyone has different opinions, that's great, but nobody else can tell me what to do with my body. I don't stand by anyone who would force someone else to do something they don't believe is good for themself. That's slavery.

I can tell from this thread that the elitists are doing a good job at dividing usually tight knit groups and I believe were going to have to fight that. It's hard having different opinions especially when we all believe that our decisions effect life or death, but what we can't let slide in our governments is allowing them to enslave us, which vaccine mandates begin to do. If they take control and you want to be vaccinated, they can refuse you, if you don't want to be vaccinated, they can force you. Australia is a slave country now, I don't want to be next.

I have strong opinions about the Covid vaccine, but you don't need to hear them, you need to decide based on your own information, but what I will say based on experience is this, it isn't good to get your info from people who make money off of your decision. Doctors are incentivized to tell you that you need treatment because it fills their wallet, it makes them extremely corruptible, and I have witnessed this first hand numerous times. Is the Covid vaccine good. Go look it up, just don't take advice from someone who benefits from your decision.

Last edited:
I think we all need to stand behind choice as the ultimate rule. I get everyone has different opinions, that's great, but nobody else can tell me what to do with my body. I don't stand by anyone who would force someone else to do something they don't believe is good for themself. That's slavery.

I can tell from this thread that the elitists are doing a good job at dividing usually tight knit groups and I believe were going to have to fight that. It's hard having different opinions especially when we all believe that our decisions effect life or death, but what we can't let slide in our governments is allowing them to enslave us, which vaccine mandates begin to do. If they take control and you want to be vaccinated, they can refuse you, if you don't want to be vaccinated, they can force you. Australia is a slave country now, I don't want to be next.

I have strong opinions about the Covid vaccine, but you don't need to hear them, you need to decide based on your own information, but what I will say based on experience is this, it isn't good to get your info from people who make money off of your decision. Doctors are incentivized to tell you that you need treatment because it fills their wallet, it makes them extremely corruptible, and I have witnessed this first hand numerous times. Is the Covid vaccine good. Go look it up, just don't take advice from someone who benefits from your decision.
So, to follow your logic, I shouldn't ask my mechanic about how to prevent or fix problems with my vehicles, because he has an incentive to get me to spend money fixing them? Or asking just about any professional for advice, because they want your money? What happened to trusting the pros, because they know their business?

Look at it this way: If you had cancer, would you trust your doctor's experience and advice when he says that you need chemo, radiation, surgery, etc.? I'm pretty sure you would, even tho those things are also going to pad his wallet. So, why should this be any different? Either you trust your doctor to give you honest, professional advice...or you don't.

I'm not here to convince you, but I have a simple answer as for myself, I would not and do not trust them. I had a problem with my car, mechanic told me he would start swapping parts until it started working again. I looked it up and fixed the problem myself for a few hundred bucks without swapping random parts. If I am sick, I look it up and I consult people I will not be paying to give me treatment, then I make a decision.

My mom had a tumor, the doctor said she needed surgery, we looked it up, she changed her diet, and the tumor shrank to the point of being undangerous. The doctor told us it seemed impossible, but he could not tell us that she needed a surgery anymore.

Last edited:
Back