Vortex Diamond Back HP

truck driver

Ammo Smith
Mar 11, 2013
My wife said I had been a good boy and had found a job( she found the job :lol: ) so I could help fund my dental bills and said I could have a new scope for Fathers Day and here it is.

Attachments

• NCM_0042.JPG
    NCM_0042.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,405
  • NCM_0043.JPG
    NCM_0043.JPG
  • NCM_0044.JPG
    NCM_0044.JPG
  • NCM_0045.JPG
    NCM_0045.JPG
Congratulations, Rodger. I have no doubt you will enjoy that scope.

How about a good, in depth, review of that HD model scope? I'm currently scope shopping but have found nothing about the Vortex HD's yet.

That's a good looking piece of glass. Vortex has really made a statement on the market with their line of optics.

I personally have never used one, but I know a few people that use them and have advised that they are top notch.
I am looking forward to Rodger's report on the Vortex with photos I hope :wink:.

Blessings,
Dan

Darkhorse":3lvi44wg said:
How about a good, in depth, review of that HD model scope? I'm currently scope shopping but have found nothing about the Vortex HD's yet.
Right now the best I can do is give you a link to Vortex ( www.vortexoptics.com/category/diamondba ... iflescopes ) The one I have is very nice and is a close comparison to my Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14X44mm. the Vortex D-B HP 3-12x42mm both have side paralex focus. all the controls are the same ,adjustable eye piece, resetable elevation and windage adjustments it all so comes with a sun shade. The lens covers is a little cheesy but we normally throw them away and put flip caps on any way. For the price I think they are a lot of scope. Once I get it mounted and I'll be able to tell more how it is right now I'm very happy with it. Optics planet had them on sale when I bought mine last week and I got it for under $370 shipped.

Thanks Lee. Glad to here you sold the Minox.
Ya I guess after 45yrs I should keep her( Wife ) :roll: :lol:

Back