Wanted Multi tasking "Brush gun"

Yeah.....if I can ever bring myself to fire it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't be scared, you might like it. What use is an unfired rifle! Might better have a good ball bat! I get it though, but man, the temptation has to be there! Scotty

Fotis,

My vote is for the Finnwolf if you can bring youself to shoot it. It real cool. 8) I am going to call you early next week. I would like to stop by your place and check it out along with some of them Ruger #1 that you have up for sale. Hate to say it but i couldnt sleep last night thinking about the rugers. Brian

Brian,

A Ruger #1 would make a fine sleeping potion. Man, don't lose another night's sleep!

DrMike":22k95d19 said:
Brian,

A Ruger #1 would make a fine sleeping potion. Man, don't lose another night's sleep!

Here is something to "sleep on".
The entire Pop Collection of Ruger #1's, and with the deferred payment plan! :mrgreen:

JD338

Jim,

That would not only put me to sleep, but ensure that I was homeless as well! :shock: My wife would surely pitch a plumb doggone fit at such an act! The last time I did anything similar, I brought home six rifles from an estate sale. They were great rifles at great prices, but she just didn't share my enthusiasm.

When you visit with Fotis his enthusiasm is real contagious and will probably cost you some money!!

I am terrified to step into the same state as him, let alone see his collection.... Scotty

Back