Washington results posted.

Bigwheels

Beginner
Sep 17, 2006
The drawing results are up now.
I didn't draw anything, but one of my partners finally drew his bull permit after 9 yrs. :lol:

the wife drew an extra deer, the oldest boy drew an extra deer, and i drew a cow tag. congrats to your buddy what unit?

My buddy drew for Bethel. We've been hunting there for many years. He may have a good chance this year too. The season starts a week later this year. In '05 I drew, & got very lucky that there was some heavy snow. Without snow up high there are actually very few elk there during the season.

I hope you're right. I think setting the season back a week has good potential for hunters to see more deer activity.. Hope so!

My youngest son drew a late-season doe tag, so that will be his "just in case" tag if he doesn't manage to connect during the regular season. Tells me he wants to put bigger antlers on the wall than the mule deer I took last year... :grin: That's great!

I DREW...............................A BIG FAT GOOSE EGG!!!! :? Still get to do alot of hunting though, that's the important thing.

Same here Lefty - I plan on hunting bear, deer and elk with over-the-counter tags, nothing special needed, although it would be nice to draw one of those late season buck tags... :grin:

Maybe next year?

Back