What Custom Competition Nosler Bullets Need to be Next?

I'd like a 175-185gr 30cal and a 165-175gr 7mm

Although I don't personally use a 6.5, I know several shooters who would like to see a 6.5 in something around 140gr.

How about a 65-70 grain Ballistic Tip in .224", it would be great on PDs and fine in the wind, and it might help me win some of those egg shoots I participate in, here and there. I know you make a match HP in 69, but I want something to splat PDs in the wind! If it shoots well enough for the egg shoots, fine and dandy!

How about a 65-70 grain Ballistic Tip in .224", it would be great on PDs and fine in the wind, and it might help me win some of those egg shoots I participate in, here and there. I know you make a match HP in 69, but I want something to splat PDs in the wind! If it shoots well enough for the egg shoots, fine and dandy!

A 69gr Ballistic Tip...That is interesting. The length would be something like an 80gr due to the tip and jacket.

Interesting thought

I'm planning on getting a savage 1-10FP tactical in .223 or .308 winchester for 100yd target shootin. What weights are the J4 bullets available in for .308" ?

I would think that a 6mm in the 105 weight range would be a logical step. That is what is being used to win things. I don't think that you could beat this for your next choice in the custom competition line.

Back