White River Energetics Large Rifle Primers

AFG270

Handloader
Aug 26, 2013
White River Energetics Large Rifle Primers Box of 1000 are available at Powder Valley, anyone ever use them or know anything about them?

I haven’t used them but there are several decent reviews online . Seems most of there primers go to Gov Fullfillment.

Anyone know where they rate in the scale for performance?
Are they "hotter" than say CCI, Winchester, or Federal (F215 being known to produce the highest ignition and why they are used for the Wby cartridges)?

With free shipping thru last night , I took the plunge and order some. I also tacked on some powder , make for an expensive evening.
Nice, good to try some new primers. Give us a holler on how the new primers perform. I am reluctant to buy any primers right now, still have a stash and not shooting as much. Once I get my 300 WM and 6BR back from my gunsmiths, I may start shooting more again. Hopefully there are some of my go to primers on sale by then which I doubt. 😤

They are made in South Arkansas. Some people thinks they bought a old Remington plant. Nope they built a new factory. They are sold locally some. But mostly sold to New Zealand..

They entered the Australian market some months ago....beginning of the year maybe, I can't recall as I don't look at primers as I have plenty. Reviews and conversations in the Australian shooting community suggest there are no issues, but again I don't watch it too closely

Back