Why do I want a 6mm ARC

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Got a 243 Win and a Fast twist (1 : 7.5) 240 Bee already. Why do I want this?

I concur I just bought a Savage switch back 10 minutes ago. Problem is there are no places around here that sell brass or ammunition I only got the dies. What a freaking disease!
Boy that was a quick decision๐Ÿ˜‚

I concur I just bought a Savage switch back 10 minutes ago. Problem is there are no places around here that sell brass or ammunition I only got the dies. What a freaking disease!
Congrats on the new rifle!

Thank you I'll give you a ranger report in 2029 when I can find some ammo or some brass for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sportsman's is showing the Hornady Match available for shipment, and I'll look around town I thought I noticed some but maybe it was just the dies.

Because you don't have one, and something about it has piqued your interest and sparked your desire!

Is this like when you find interesting range brass and have to get a rifle and dies to match.
Kind of like seeing the 24 Nosler brass at SPS for a great price and wondering if you should build one even though Nosler doesn't name them on their cartridge list anymore....:unsure:

The 6 ARC is my hands down favorite AR15 cartridge. Just an animal with 108's at 2700. It's really like a big 5.56 with 77's with some more attitude!

Congrats on the 6!

I've decided not to fall into the trap anymore on hornady! I like the 6.5creed, but like the 260rem better. Most all bottlenecked cartridges I have are in an AR platform and a few pcc also.

Back