XLR Envy Pro Chassis

another good video .
nice shooting , .053" group !
I'd like to build another rifle . I'm thinking my next will be a chassis rifle .

Last edited:
It is fascinating to witness the changes that are flooding the shooting world. Most interesting video, Guy. Thanks for keeping this forum posted on what is happening at UR.

Nice.
We live in a blessed world in terms of the accuracy that is easily attained with such good weapons systems and components.

The incredibly high quality of rifle parts & pieces, scopes, and ammunition components amazes me.

I do still prefer my more traditional rifles, but... Some of this fancy new stuff is awfully good and works really well.

Guy

The incredibly high quality of rifle parts & pieces, scopes, and ammunition components amazes me.

I do still prefer my more traditional rifles, but... Some of this fancy new stuff is awfully good and works really well.

Guy
I certainly agree that I enjoy wood and blued (and possibly stainless) for my rifles. Nevertheless, the potential for increased accuracy is undeniable.

I have pair of MPA chassises and I sure like them. Adjustability to fit the shooter is the best reason I believe in getting one.

Back