Yes, I'm infected and I found the cure!

nvbroncrider

Handloader
Aug 20, 2011
22 BR

Need high power scope and mounts to match. Don't know price range yet but I want good lowlight and turrets like a Zero-Stop NF or a Z5 BT turret. Suggestions welcome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,789
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,789
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,789
I'm happy to say there is no cure for your malady but symptoms can be managed with judicious trigger therapy.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

There is no cure!!!!

There are only temporary fixes for the symptoms; much like decongestant for a cold. There is no cure for a virus.

Pretty thing you have there Jake! Should be a fun one.

Scott

Guy Miner":13dpzyxp said:
Looks like a pretty serious benchrest/varmint shooting rifle.

Your buddy had it Guy. It was too nice to pass on.

Thanks guys it's a sweet rifle. Two things I don't like about it the brake on it and it's a 1-14" twist. I'll have to change that when it gets shot out. That being said its a pretty awesome setup.

M70 SA blueprinted
26" Lilja 1-14" twist chambered in 22BR tight neck with 50 pieces of Lapua 6 BR brass.
Jewell trigger
I don't know what the stock is but its just like the one on my 22-250 and I love it.

Jake you know that if we can help you in any way that we certainly will!! :lol: :? That should be a fun one. You know until you get it shot out you could just take it to a good gunsmith near you and he could cut off that unsightly thing on the end of the barrel. You won't lose that much fps by amputating the infected limb! :mrgreen:

Nice one Jake! That should scratch the itch........for a while. :)

JD338

Jake that is a very sweet looking rifle & in a calibre that can really reach out and touch something.
Once you get some glass on the little lady I am sure looking forward to a range report or two with photos I hope.
Thank you for the post.

Blessings,
Dan

Yeah it's a shame that I caved in to desire but it will work just fine for rabbits and squirrels and 'yotes.

Vince,

Nope can't be solved. I shoot every night. I "needed" a replacement for my 22-250 in case the barrel goes south.

David,

I could but that's not worth the effort I'll just shoot it besides then I should be able to follow the bullet with my own eyes!

Dan,

Yes yes I know. Pictures for the rest of the infected so you guys can get your fix!

Scott,

Yours didn't hold me off very long.

Joel,

I'm going redding but before I order I want the rifle in my hands. Take measurements as its a tight neck.

Thanks guys I got my fix for a week or two until I see something shiny I can't pass up. I need some suggestions for some glass kinda looking at a few. The Trijicon 5-20 a NF NXS a Swaro Z5 or any other higher end 20+X scope with turrets. The Leupold MK4 8.5-25 is out. My brother has one it's okay but doesn't pick up light as well as I'd like. It is a shame it's not a 1-8" the next barrel will be. On the bright side I think I got a decent deal. I couldn't build it for what I bought it.

Leupold VX3 4.5x14LR, 30mm tube, side focus with the varmint reticle would be perfect.

Back