Yikes

Good grief. Not much to say. Glad I got lots to sell if need be, is all. I'd hate to be on the other end of this madness.

I wonder if there's some funny stuff going on with Gunbroker lately... Remember some of the Marlin rifles that went for somewhere north of $2,500?

Then again, in this case someone might have a big hunt coming up and might really need those Accubonds... I dunno.

Guy

LOL I hope the lucky winner of this bid feels "special" when it's all said and done.

JD338

I won 250 Barnes .257 100gr TTSX from that seller and I though my bid of $170 was enough.
With tax , fees and shipping that lucky feller is looking at about $680

I've paid a bit more than I wanted to recently for certain components, i.e. $50 a lb for Varget. But that's just ridiculous.

Oh, he’ll fell something! Don’t know if that something will be special, though 😂😂
These idiots have money than brains.
I've paid a bit more than I wanted to recently for certain components, i.e. $50 a lb for Varget. But that's just ridiculous.
I did the same, $50 for a pound of Varget. I shook my head in discuss and bought it because I needed it for the new 308.

JD338

I did the same, $50 for a pound of Varget. I shook my head in discuss and bought it because I needed it for the new 308.

JD338
Same here JD. Lucked into 1lb at the local Sportsmans a couple months back and was shocked at the register but bit my tongue. Found 4 more from a private seller last week and bit the bullet. Is what it is in these times and now I'm pretty set for my personal new .308 for quite awhile.

Varget here is running $41-$43 a lb. Still too expensive for me. Powder will have to be at least down in the high $30's and even then I will balk......gonna have to need it before I pay that, and I don't. You can buy powder like IMR 4350 for around $37 currently around here at some shops. I'm passing.

Big difference for me between need and want. I can shoot for yrs one way or another with what I got........the most expensive big game centerfire I'm shooting right now because of the bullets and the amount of powder used, is a 348. I can still shoot that for $13.60 a box figuring in the components. Some things like my 250 Savage I can shoot for $6 a box because I bought a bunch of the speer HC bullets dirt cheap way back.

I'm gonna sit this one out until things settle down. Only thing I'm buying is old price bargains.

Back