Yikes

WOW! I'm a millionaire and didn't even realise it! I'm gonna' start listing my bullets, one-box-at-a-time. If there are that many sucke... er, that many discriminating buyers, then I should really assist them in their search for Nirvana. I actually have Zuzu's petals in my possession and didn't know it!

WOW! I'm a millionaire and didn't even realise it! I'm gonna' start listing my bullets, one-box-at-a-time. If there are that many sucke... er, that many discriminating buyers, then I should really assist them in their search for Nirvana. I actually have Zuzu's petals in my possession and didn't know it!
Some of these prices are definitely making it tempting to list some of my stock as well. I'm too much of a hoarder of certain things though, especially. 35 cal Partitions, and feel as I'd regret it after.

Excuse my ignorance, but is there a problem with inertia pulled bullets? I've used them with the same accuracy as brand new ones from my stock.

I never dreamed that my reloading supplies would be my retirement plan. At the rate components are selling, I only need to sell one box of bullets per month to have a pretty good retirement plan!☺️ Take that all you non-shooters!🤑

I never dreamed that my reloading supplies would be my retirement plan. At the rate components are selling, I only need to sell one box of bullets per month to have a pretty good retirement plan!☺️ Take that all you non-shooters!🤑

Not to be a downer, but unless your local market supports these kind of prices, (mine doesn't) the standout prices seen on GB is kind of a moot point, unless you're already an established seller on there. Nobody is gonna pay $325 for a brick of primers for example, to a seller with very little to no history on GB. The high seller scores indicates a long history of positive transactions with buyers.

A lot of past work, and also expense behind the scenes for the sellers consistently realizing top prices.

Online markets will garner more interest obviously because of the national audience which naturally typically results in higher prices. But there's always trade off's.

Not so much anymore, but my wife had spent 6-7 yrs pretty heavy selling on the Ebay market. I sometimes mooch off of her hard work and high score by using her account to sell something on there. And then only if I think it is something that will bring a good bit more online, then locally. Sometimes it works out that way. Fees, time, etc, it has to bring a good bit more.

My late professor used to say: The remedy for high prices is high prices (raise them enough, people stop buying, prices come down). The remedy for low prices is low prices (People byuing to much causing prices to go up). I stopped buying.

Not to be a downer, but unless your local market supports these kind of prices, (mine doesn't) the standout prices seen on GB is kind of a moot point, unless you're already an established seller on there. Nobody is gonna pay $325 for a brick of primers for example, to a seller with very little to no history on GB. The high seller scores indicates a long history of positive transactions with buyers.

A lot of past work, and also expense behind the scenes for the sellers consistently realizing top prices.

Online markets will garner more interest obviously because of the national audience which naturally typically results in higher prices. But there's always trade off's.

Not so much anymore, but my wife had spent 6-7 yrs pretty heavy selling on the Ebay market. I sometimes mooch off of her hard work and high score by using her account to sell something on there. And then only if I think it is something that will bring a good bit more online, then locally. Sometimes it works out that way. Fees, time, etc, it has to bring a good bit more.
In times like these it’s eBay, PayPal and GB that are the real winners, From various fees they asses. Not knocking them, they’re there to make money, and it’s the bidders setting the prices.

In times like these it’s eBay, PayPal and GB that are the real winners, From various fees they asses. Not knocking them, they’re there to make money, and it’s the bidders setting the prices.

I used to always hear at flea markets............these are bringing XXX.XX on Ebay. My answer always was, well why aren't you selling it on Ebay then? To start off, total fees are 13%, and that's on the total price including the shipping and tax, which you make no money on.

Gotta take detailed pictures if you want your stuff to sell, list it with description, answer questions, figure out the dimensions of the box the item is going in including the packing, so you can take box size and weight to figure shipping.

You do all that because you can realize premium prices displaying your item to a national audience of bidders. On some things it's well worth it.......on others, you're farther ahead to take 50% of that price, cash money locally.

I used to always hear at flea markets............these are bringing XXX.XX on Ebay. My answer always was, well why aren't you selling it on Ebay then? To start off, total fees are 13%, and that's on the total price including the shipping and tax, which you make no money on.

Gotta take detailed pictures if you want your stuff to sell, list it with description, answer questions, figure out the dimensions of the box the item is going in including the packing, so you can take box size and weight to figure shipping.

You do all that because you can realize premium prices displaying your item to a national audience of bidders. On some things it's well worth it.......on others, you're farther ahead to take 50% of that price, cash money locally.
Yep, and if they use PayPal, they take a cut to.

Back