You Darn enablers!!!!!!

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Just had to get it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks Scottie I just ordered the Marble Peep for it

Super acquisition, Fotis. What would you do without us? There would be no excuse!

I love those Winchesters a lot. Very classy rifles. Can't wait for your range report. You did good Fotis.

Oh man, that is a beauty! Congrats on a great find buddy.
You need to shot a speed goat with that big ol 45-70.
FWIW, SPS has .458 45-70 300 gr BST bullets on sale for $14.95. I just bought 5 bags. :)

JD338

What would be a great load of this?
300 350 400 or?????????

350 gr Speer or maybe something a bit more pointed like the 300 gr TTSX, 400 gr Woodeigh or 400 gr Swift.

Nice rifle! (y)

A lot of the silhouette guys are running heavy, 500+ grain, hard cast bullets at modest velocity.

Guy

Guy Miner":237m4w65 said:
Nice rifle! (y)

A lot of the silhouette guys are running heavy, 500+ grain, hard cast bullets at modest velocity.

Guy
Hummm the original long range rifle and cartridge.

cloverleaf":13z897dr said:
We live vicariously through you...... Darn nice rifle. Sorry for the bill :cry: :) CL

Yep that's about the lot of it Troy!

That's a darn nice rifle Fotis. Why not just go with the 405 grain Cast Lead on top of 55-60 grains of Blackpowder?

That was the U.S. Cavalry Carbine load if I am not mistaken...

Dale

Heck no No BP in this beauty.

AA 5477 maybe LOL

Guy Miner":2zwclr2a said:
Nice rifle! (y)

Guy
That's what my friend shoots out of his and it's a joy to shoot.

Very nice acquisition Mr Fotis.
Let us know how she shoots.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Man Fotis you really do find some treasures :wink:! As far as being enablers Fotis we just want you to feel like family!!
That is a beautiful looking rifle congratulations. I am looking forward to your range report with photos I hope..

Blessings,
Dan

Just waiting for the peep from midway

Back