Your bucket list handgun?

My bucket list handguns are:
1 - CZ SP-01 Tactical in 40 S&W (on order!)
2 - Kimber Master Carry Custom in 45 ACP (ordered, waiting for it to be added to the import list for Canada)
3 - Dan Wesson in 414 Super Mag (but since there were only 25 made, will most likely be custom built on a Ruger Blackhawk chambered for the 357 Maximum)
4 - Les Baer Custom Comanche in 38 Super

Charlie, I've got the New Frontier you'd want...but it was willed to me by my mentor, my departed uncle who was like a brother to me. I simply can NOT part with it.

I do have a few on my list too, though. In no particular order:

- a Colt Woodsman Sport, Second Issue w/4.5-inch barrel
- a Freedom Arms single-action in .454
- s single-stack Les Baer with a 5-inch barrel
- a Ruger Blackhawk, 4-5/8" flat-top in .357

One day I would like to lay eyes on a Korth revolver. I am not sure they even really exist, but I've read that they're supposed to be the finest revolvers in the world. I was always extremely impressed with the Freedom Arms single-actions and I find it hard to imagine a better made handgun. I guess I'd just have to see it. I'd probably best not touch it though.

The Freedom Arms .454's are cool also. You can shoot .45 Colt in them or open them up for .454! I have always coveted one of those.

I'm pretty much at peace with my collection, but something will pop up that I just have to have. :grin: Sort of like the 5.5" Redhawk I picked up a few days ago.

IMG_20140329_211106_zpsae5b0e76.jpg

Oldtrader3":2zu56wbk said:
The Freedom Arms .454's are cool also. You can shoot .45 Colt in them or open them up for .454! I have always coveted one of those.

Guy at work has a model 83 in 454. Man is it a nice gun! I wish I had the coin. Someday! Someday!

A buddy of mine has a Kimber Crimson Carry .45ACP

I didn't know I wanted one until I shot it. He handed it over and said here, give her a whirl. I didn't clue in that I was shooting it at 50 yards until we went to the target. I though it was at 25 yards. Wow, what a shooter.

That would be the bucket list handgun.

I wanted a Henry B. Nettleton, USFA BP Frame, Dome Blued 7-1/2 inch Cavalry Model Colt clone until they went out of business and the price skyrocketed.

This is my "on-hand" top of the line handgun. A one-holer all day long!

Kimber 45 ACP USA Team Match II

DSC00500.jpg

guns017.jpg

Fotis, my buddy has the same kimber match. He's put roughly 8000 rounds through it and it still shoots like wildfire.

Well, I finally got my Kimber Master Carry Custom!
And Dr. Mike picked up a Kimber Crimson Carry Pro!

Now we just have to get a day where we can get out and try these beautiful pistols!
Should be fun!!!

I did see a S&W Model 57 in a 41 Rem Mag on the weekend that has me thinking that it should come home...or do I wait and find another Ruger Blackhawk (which I shouldn't have sold) in the same caliber? Or do I wait until I can get my hands on one of those Freedom Arms works of art?

Suggestions???

I've pretty much got most of my bucket list.
There's a couple I'd still like to acquire but I sure don't "need" them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Oldtrader3":gkfyzvl7 said:
I would go with the Model 57 S&W every time.
A grand choice for sure.
Hard to go wrong with a 57 or 58, depending on the application.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back