Need some reloder 33

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
8 lbs Anywhere in stock?

Except midway they want $40 more than powder valley and other places.

Brownell's doesn't have it but they have RL 22 and some other interesting powders in stock.
The only place I could find Rl33 was at Midway and they have 8lb jugs in stock. Sorry Fotis. :(

Damn limited to 2 lbs!!!!! 100 bux for 2 lbs with hazmat

Did I see the 8lb at Midway for 159.99 plus shipping? Not sure but it was somewhere around that.

I did too 175 plus shipping plus hazmat close to 220 No way

Except midway they want $40 more than powder valley and other places.

They are still attempting to gouge any time they can :evil: that is sickening!!

Blessings,
Dan

I guess I'm just use to the high prices in the local stores. I look at the hazmat shipping cost as gouging.
Not defending midway but it is still lower than I can buy locally. The state and federal gov has to get their cut out of us plus they add sales tax on top. :( Oh and don't forget the insurance companies that charge extra for storage and if you carry hazmat in your truck and the poor driver has to take extra classes and have a special license just to haul the stuff ( more gov regs) which cost him extra just to make a living. :( And if you think that the extra shipping cost covers the extra expenses required to haul the stuff the companies and drivers just break even. In my case as a owner operator I was lucky if I did break even and most times refused or turned down loads because of it.
Sorry for the rant I just look at it from the other side of the spectrum. :)

It is frustrating, but not necessarily gouging. If I was the only resource for a particular item, I'd price it accordingly. If a patron didn't like my price, I'd politely say, "go find a better price elsewhere."

The government does its best to control costs to the consumer (translated to read much higher costs.) in this case its us, the shooting public, who are driving up prices and limiting available supply by gobbling up all we can whenever we can.

I say we open a season up on "preppers."

I would log on to Weidner's and put it on notify me when it is back in stock as they have a good price! 137.00 !
http://www.wideners.com/itemview.cfm?st ... 78|283|308

It seems to come around regular and sells out kinda fast but that is one of the powders that they have actually been shipping! :grin:

Old Larry has his Santa hat on and he has it in stock and Powder valley does not and at 25.00 a Lb I say HOHOHO :lol: ASAP :shock:

Back