Black Horn 209 instock

wvbuckbuster

Handloader
Nov 5, 2015
Powder Valley has Black Horn 209 in the 8 oz bottles in stock if anybody is looking for some. Dan

Saw some in Sportsmans Warehouse, Roanoke, VA about 12 8 oz bottles. Not cheap but glad it's showing up. Dan.

I saw some at Cabelas the other day, 79.99 per 8 ozs. I found 4-5 bottles several years ago at the end of season sale. Paid 14 dollars per bottle. Still have a bottle and half. However, after this runs out and if the price doesn't come down dramatically, which I highly doubt, I will be going to 777. Im not paying 80 dollars per 8 ozs.

At about $200 per pound shipped, I can't imagine that they will stay in business much longer. But ....... I've been wrong before. LOL

The price is beyond insane.
Triple 7 works just fine and at a fraction of the price.

JD338

The price is beyond insane.
Triple 7 works just fine and at a fraction of the price.

JD338
I've used 777 and it works just liked the less fouling of 209. I don't try different loads, sabots much after settling on one combination that works. So, if the price stays high, I'll figure out which direction to go when I run out of powder. Dan.

When I bought my ML I also got a pile of Alliant’s Black MZ for $9/lb. It works , but I always wanted to try BH209. Today at that price I’ll pass on 209.

Back