7mm 160 gr Partition discontinued?

If you're looking for some, I have a 100 of them I need to sell. $120 shipped.

Midway still has and shows them in stock for $75/box also.

If you're looking for some, I have a 100 of them I need to sell. $120 shipped.

Midway still has and shows them in stock for $75/box also.

Thanks, but I switched to the 162 ELDX in my 7mm Rem Mag, Nosler priced me out.

A guy on another forum made the claim so I posted the question here when Nosler didn’t answer the phone.

P

Over a number of years my friends and I have killed 25 moose with the 7mm 160 ;grain AccuBond. It shoots flater than the Partition and seems to kill as well. Works fine on deer and elk as well. I have been able to pick them up from time to time lately from Shooters Pro Shop. I have found their blemished bullets to perform the same as Nosler's firsts.

Well if they are discontinued better get them before they are all gone.
Some not bad prices not sure what shipping costs are.

I hope not but I don't think I'll cry if they have been discontinued. While I like Nosler bullets Nosler has priced me out of using their bullets. I have a few boxes of 150 gr NBT's left but Hornady has been getting my bullet money the past few years. Namely the 154 gr SST.

It shoots lights out in my 280 A-Bolt, with 58.5 grs of IMR-7828, safe in my rifle.

It's a great moose bullet too. My wife used it in her 280AI to take her bull.

JD338

Cabela's has them in stock for $49 a box...https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/nosler-AccuBond-bonded-core-bullets

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. While I have experienced great performance from the AccuBond, the OP is asking for 160 grain 7mm Partiitions. Can anyone help him?

Back