2015 Nosler Bullet Wish List

pre6422hornet":f7tsvi6z said:
250 grain .348 Partition flat point.

Come on guys!!!! You know it would be a great bullet and great seller!

Now your talking Pat... What's a guy gotta do to get them big PT's for our thumpers... .429 300 grain PTs (444 Marlin), .348 250 PT's (348 Winchester) and .458 350 grain PT's (45-70)...

Don't leave us lever gunners out.. The lever rifle hunters are coming back..

SJB358":38zaezx4 said:
DrMike":38zaezx4 said:
Idriflenut":38zaezx4 said:
I might as well put in my two cents worth. It has been mentioned a couple of time before.
8mm(.323) 220 gr Partition or Accu-bond.

Hear, hear!

When they release a 220 PT, I'll be in the market for an 8mm.. Won't be able to resist any further!

Same here....Gene's Jedi mind tricks are starting to effect me also.

I would like to see a 7mm 175 AB and of course ask again for the 458 300gr PT.

akhunter":2hpdb1qp said:
Please make Nosler 7mm WSM brass.

Amen! I would definitely be a customer for that particular product (provided it wasn't crazily priced).

I wouls also like a LRAB in 25 cal in115 or 120 grain.
Also i would like the 200 grain bt in 338 reproduced.
Mostly i would like the nosler Patriot 6.5-284 and 280 Ai produced with 26 inch barrels.
I really want both calibers but dont think the 24 inch barrel take full advantage of the rounds.
How about it Nosler or are you going to force me to Cooper i can custom order barrel length with no extra charge.

DrMike":2vkijldi said:
akhunter":2vkijldi said:
Please make Nosler 7mm WSM brass.

Amen! I would definitely be a customer for that particular product (provided it wasn't crazily priced).

Me too. And there is obviously a open market for 7mm WSM brass as Winchester can't keep up or ain't producing it right now, and hasn't been for at least a year now I'd say. On the plus side, I can still get factory 7mm WSM all day here, but I would still prefer to buy it by component.

Same here, I'd like 7mm WSM brass as well... I have enough WW for awhile and luckily, with annealing it lasts me a long time, but it is pretty crappy stuff to start with.

Expanding the BSB lineup. .277 130 and 150 grains. I could see these bullets being useful in any caliber!

Bruce Mc":1bd1zcij said:
A 120gr Ballistic Tip in .277. It would be the perfect bullet for the smallish deer we have in the Texas hill country and for those who hunt Coues and Blacktail.

Excellent idea!!!

6mm Remington":2firguze said:
6mm Remington brass please oh please

Hey David, do you buy 7x57 brass and resize it now? Just a thought...the head stamp would be wrong though. The last time I was at shooters pro shop, 7x57 Nosler brass was like $85 for 50 though...almost as much as 300 Wby brass.
Todd

SJB358":3netjw48 said:
Same here, I'd like 7mm WSM brass & a 220gr. high B.C. 8mm bullet as well... I have enough WW for awhile and luckily, with annealing it lasts me a long time, but it is pretty crappy stuff to start with.

...having fun w/ the 7 WSM, just can't really decide where it fits in, it actually shoots pretty good as is, but I'm thinking a better stock would make it a little more socially acceptable...

458 45-70 350-400 grn Partition
original 45 grn solid base bullet for 22 hornet( I'm down to 3 boxes)

would like a 200-220 grn round nose AB bullet for 35 rem, 358, 356, "35 whelen"- for deer

and for guys with 348's make them a bullet

.257 120gr AccuBond or ABLR

Ditto to everyone's recommendation on a high BC .257 bullet ! It's the one caliber most lacking in LR/High BC bullets..... make a weight that will stabilize with a 10 twist so commercially it'll get purchased enough to justify the investment for you Nosler ! (and hopefully at a price considerably under the Berger.... we .257 caliber shooters like to play LR also...) PLEASE

I want a 125gr PAR in 308cal

Expanding the BSB lineup. .277 130 and 150 grains. I could see these bullets being useful in any caliber!

I know a "Meredeies Bentz" is out of the question, so in lieu of how about some my old reliable antiquated Solid Base bullets?

Now that I have son and three grandsons using up my old stash I'm starting to run low on a few calibers/weights especially 24/100s, 25/100s-120s and 6.5/100s-120s. I still have a couple hundred 27/130s and 7/140s so you don't have to rush making those.

I can only echo the above comments, but especially the last one here^^^^

The second quote at the top there, well I was told again and again that the 115gr BT would not stabilize in a 1-10 twist, even though I was very successfully running the 115gr Barnes X out of my standard 1-10, Rem 25-06. Low and behold once it came out, mercy me, it is one of their highest .25cal sellers and loaded in commercial ammo as well, whood a thunk it....I totally agree about a 115 to 120gr BSB. or heck I would even take some more of the regular Solid Bases in those weights.

Back