Nosler 2024 Bullet Wish List

Factory seconds? 😀

JD338

Besides XTP's for 357 and 44 Mag, I am moving to Cutting Edge for those two calibers as well.
Bottleneck cartridges is game and weight dependent: ELD-M's/A-Max's, ELD-X's, AB's, LRAB's, and some NBT's, LRX's, Hammer Hunter, and in the future tipped Hammer Hunter

JD338
I checked it out. Thank you very much.

Cruising couple of websites I saw some Nosler bullets in stock. Hope this is an indication of good things to continue.

Like many of you have said I would like to see Nosler become a leader again by increasing production somehow or if necessary move to a state that is more friendly than Oregon. Weatherby sure has been knocking it out of the park since moving to Wyoming. The only Partition I use now is the 160 gr 277 which is my favorite bullet in that diameter. Use more AccuBond's and Ballistic Tips these days since they are not as expensive, especially the BT. Of course like others I use other bullets than Nosler quite a bit.

For Nosler to compete with Hornady I would like to see them offer a new long range version of the Ballistic Tip and make sure they are priced competitively. They would probably be easier to get to shoot over the ABLR too. If they need to drop a bullet line that doesn't sell well for them to do it then so be it.

So how about it Nosler how about a new BT-LR that's priced right? I bet you have tested those already anyway by now.

Accubonds are expensive and hard to find.
And worth every bit of it to Me concerning terminal performance and accuracy..

I saw this today , looks like 2 new bullets. Both target🤔

For Nosler to compete with Hornady I would like to see them offer a new long range version of the Ballistic Tip and make sure they are priced competitively. They would probably be easier to get to shoot over the ABLR too. If they need to drop a bullet line that doesn't sell well for them to do it then so be it.

So how about it Nosler how about a new BT-LR that's priced right? I bet you have tested those already anyway by now.
Sure sounds like they are working on a high b.c. version of the Ballistic Tip from what he says at the end of this clip.

I've only been able to get the ballistic tip 2nds for a couple of years now and they do not shoot as well as 1sts. Inch to Inch and a half groups instead of clover leafs.

Just make plenty of heavy for caliber BT's.

I've only been able to get the ballistic tip 2nds for a couple of years now and they do not shoot as well as 1sts. Inch to Inch and a half groups instead of clover leafs.

Just make plenty of heavy for caliber BT's.
That's interesting. I shoot seconds almost exclusively and have never had an issue with accuracy or on game performance.
What caliber(s) and weight(s) are you referring to?

JD338

Most noticeable is 30 cal168 grain BT's with grey tips. Have a big jar of them. Also not as good success with 25 cal 115 grain 2nds.

Weight sorting helps a bit.

Back