2015 Nosler Bullet Wish List

Yep.... because they sure sell a schitt load of .45/70 bullets!

First rule of being a shepherd: don't lose the sheep you already have.....

Songdog":12og85rs said:
How about they just figure out how to make enough of the ones they already list?

I think Santa and the Easter Bunny have all the 6.5mm 129 ABLRs stashed somewhere for their Unicorn hunts....

I'm liking all this. More bullets AND a unicorn hunt. Cool. :wink:

I have a good recipe for Unicorn Sauce Picquante!!

Oh and BTW would love to see a .358, 200 gr Ballistic Tip.

Neither - Sauce Picquante is sort of like a spicey stew served over rice. Unicorn Sauce Picquante is really just an offshoot of Sasquatch Sauce Picquante, just substitute Unicorn for Sasquatch, use a little less Tobasco and cook for 2 hours instead of 3!

Sasquatch - that is why I need some .358 - 200 gr Ballistic Tips!!!

Jimbeaux82":gv0rhqj9 said:
Neither - Sauce Picquante is sort of like a spicey stew served over rice. Unicorn Sauce Picquante is really just an offshoot of Sasquatch Sauce Picquante, just substitute Unicorn for Sasquatch, use a little less Tobasco and cook for 2 hours instead of 3!

Precisely my recipe for Sasquatch Sauce Picquante, except that I now use the Chipotle Tabasco or even add a couple of whole chipotles.

DrMike":1nlixwj5 said:
Jimbeaux82":1nlixwj5 said:

Precisely my recipe for Sasquatch Sauce Picquante, except that I now use the Chipotle Tabasco or even add a couple of whole chipotles.
I add a dash of Worchestershire sauce with the tobasco sauce.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

How about a 240 grain, JHP or flat nose 41 caliber bullet for the 41 Rem Mag and 414 Super Mag!
Looking to load it for a revolver and for a levergun.

Blkram":6ibqxwpx said:
How about a 240 grain, JHP or flat nose 41 caliber bullet for the 41 Rem Mag and 414 Super Mag!
Looking to load it for a revolver and for a levergun.
[emoji106]

The pickings for .41 Mag are slim.
That and .338 Ballistic Tips are needed.

Just give me my wish list! Until then, I'm stuck with buying Hornady 105 grain 6mm bullets and Barns 120 grain 7mm copper bullets...

For the smoke pole guys a 300gr bore size bullet for the 50 cal muzzle loader.

Fwood

Antelope_Sniper":ax4uyzvj said:
Please bring back the .338 200gr Ballistic tip.
You make it for Winchester, make it for the rest of us.
I agree.

Rigbymauser":25ranwi0 said:
A .375cal bullet weighing aprox 270grain with the toughness of a Swift A-frame and a BC 0f .500...

RM, have you tried the 260 AB? Seems like it almost meets your specs except for 10 grains of difference? Guy Miner and a few others seem to be killing everything with em.

It is a great bullet, the 260 gr AB has a soft front end and a super tough shank which holds up well. Like all of the other big caliber Accubonds it is one of the best out there.

Back