2019 Nosler Bullets

I know also that FACTORY LOADED 6.5 Grendel ammo with 129 LRAB will make a lot of people very happy. That bullet just seems to be about PERFECT for the Grendel on deer and hogs from what I am reading on the Grendel forum. I have been looking for some of the bullets to load and everybody is out of stock.

Once I get my 7mm Rem Mag finished I will have to give those 150 ABs a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hodgeman":1ufj1wg6 said:
I'm happy to see the 150gr AB in the .270... with some of the new powders, we can get those zinging 2900+ with ease. Should really make the .270 even better.

For danged sure! I have a love/hate with the ABLR's, so a plain old 150 AccuBond should be as great as the rest of them. RL26 will make that sucker move as well!

The 150 AccuBond for the 7mm's should be a hot ticket as well.. I wouldn't be against moving them outta my Mashburn..

And dang, I am liking the sounds of the 260 ETip.... Those might be somethin in my 375 Improved.. The 250 TTSX's shot real well, so I am betting it'll be nice in the big 375.

Guessing the 150AB in.277 is a great option if your
rifle cant handle ABLR's. This new Amageddon for the 6.5 should be a coyotes worst nitemare.......
And once again the .257 gets nothing.

35 Whelen":jayemf5g said:
rifle cant handle ABLR's.

I've been holding off trying the 150 gr ABLR since I'm not a "long range" shooter. This new 150 gr AccuBond at 2900 fps + will expand well a lot farther out than I'm going to shoot. I'm glad Nosler is finally bringing it out. The 150 gr Ballistic Tip is an awesome bullet and a favorite of mine, the AccuBond should be a bit better on heavy bone, Can't wait :)

gerry":24caskpd said:
35 Whelen":24caskpd said:
rifle cant handle ABLR's.

I've been holding off trying the 150 gr ABLR since I'm not a "long range" shooter. This new 150 gr AccuBond at 2900 fps + will expand well a lot farther out than I'm going to shoot. I'm glad Nosler is finally bringing it out. The 150 gr Ballistic Tip is an awesome bullet and a favorite of mine, the AccuBond should be a bit better on heavy bone, Can't wait :)

Same here and probably a lot less fussy! :mrgreen:

Back