2024 Hunting Season

Filled my archery cow or spike bull tag. The hoyt bow and slick trick broadheads have been outstanding for me once again. I apologize for the poor picture, I was alone and darkness coming, wanted to get the guts out and get her cooled as much as I could. It got dark while I was working-I quit after I cut myself the second time. Me and some strong backs from my family packed her off the next morning. IMG_0242.jpegIMG_0244.jpegIMG_0230.jpeg

Congratulations on your archery cow elk.
Great start to your season.

JD338

Made it home from my father/daughter archery hunt in Colorado for antelope and elk with Fred Eichler's Full Draw Outfitters!
Had a great trip, met some great people and had a wonderful time!
Hunting with Fred and two of his sons, Seth and Trent, was a great adventure with lots of laughs
Took 63 hours in a ground blind to arrow my young antelope buck at 25 yards...only shot opportunity I had at a legal animal.
Colorado Archery Antelope 2024.jpeg
Lauryn sent 5 days hunting elk and finally got her shot opportunity at a nice 6x6 bull at 30 yards with 4 minutes of legal shooting light remaining.
Lauryn's 2024 Colorado Archery Elk.jpeg

Gil,
What an awesome hunt. Congratulations to you and your daughter on a couple of dandy trophies.
Well done sir!

JD338

Super report, Gil. Lauryn did very well! Congratulations to both of you.

Hi everyone!

Just returned from my central Idaho archery hunt. Had a great time and harvested a nice mule deer meat buck with my bow. The elk were starting to sing, too. Saw a few nice bulls. Hope everyone has a great season.

Attachments

• IMG_6267.JPG
    IMG_6267.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Congratulations on your buck. Perfect one for the freezer.

JD338

Back