2024 Hunting Season

Filled my archery cow or spike bull tag. The hoyt bow and slick trick broadheads have been outstanding for me once again. I apologize for the poor picture, I was alone and darkness coming, wanted to get the guts out and get her cooled as much as I could. It got dark while I was working-I quit after I cut myself the second time. Me and some strong backs from my family packed her off the next morning. IMG_0242.jpegIMG_0244.jpegIMG_0230.jpeg

Congratulations on your archery cow elk.
Great start to your season.

JD338

Made it home from my father/daughter archery hunt in Colorado for antelope and elk with Fred Eichler's Full Draw Outfitters!
Had a great trip, met some great people and had a wonderful time!
Hunting with Fred and two of his sons, Seth and Trent, was a great adventure with lots of laughs
Took 63 hours in a ground blind to arrow my young antelope buck at 25 yards...only shot opportunity I had at a legal animal.
Colorado Archery Antelope 2024.jpeg
Lauryn sent 5 days hunting elk and finally got her shot opportunity at a nice 6x6 bull at 30 yards with 4 minutes of legal shooting light remaining.
Lauryn's 2024 Colorado Archery Elk.jpeg

Gil,
What an awesome hunt. Congratulations to you and your daughter on a couple of dandy trophies.
Well done sir!

JD338

Back