220gr Hawk RT & 250gr Hawk RT

bullet":242fe9sd said:
JD338":242fe9sd said:
bullet":242fe9sd said:
I know what you are doing!!!! You are trying to get me to see that if I want a bullet to open up fast and initiate a devastating wound with the ability of the mass to more than likely exit, while holding together as it goes through bone, that I would have to settle for the Partition as an heavy for caliber bullet for my 358Win and especially my 300Win Mag. Your not fooling me, you work for Nosler, :lol: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

What you are describing is exactly what the Partition has been doing for over 60 years. Tough to beat a Nosler PT.

JD338

I KNOW - I KNOW - I KNOW - I KNOW = I REPENT!!!!!!! I used them for years and a 180gr Partition Protected Point actually saved my life, and after all these years of load work and trying different bullets while hunting with them and looking for the perfect all around bullet - I keep coming back to them. GO A HEAD AND SING "JUST AS I AM" I am already coming down front!! :oops: :oops: I WAS BLIND AND NOW I SEE AGAIN :shock: :shock: :shock:

While I agree with Jim, it is always fun to mess with other bullets and see what they do in comparison. The good part about all of it is this Mike, you know, without a doubt what the PT's will do just about everytime. That is pretty good piece of mind. Once you experiment some, maybe you will find a bullet that does something a little better, but at least you always have a bullet to come back to. I have wanted to try some of the Woodleighs, Swifts and some others, but I won't mess around with them, until I have a proper shooting Nosler load. I don't wanna get caught with my pants down! Scotty

Scotty, beam me up!!! Get me back on the Enterprise, the aliens are after me!!! :mrgreen: I see you have now gone to work for Nosler along with POP, JIM and some of the others. :lol: If I were Nosler management, I would pay you for the use of your quote, when you said, "I have wanted to try some of the Woodleighs, Swifts and some others, but I won't mess around with them, until I have a proper shooting Nosler load. I don't wanna get caught with my pants down! Scotty."

Well, I just might have a surprise for all you Nosler guys in the near future that will cause your jaw to drop, but you all will have to wait. Now, I will admit that through the years I have been a bullet %+&^@#@, but at least I hunted with them and found out what they were capable of in the cartridge and rifle I was using. I have five loads now, using five different bullets, that shoot 1/2" or under for my 300Win mag and ALL I NEED is an ALL AROUND LOAD that will work for any situation when using my 300Win - and we all know what bullet that is with one possibly acception of being an all around bullet and load for my 300Win. Now that is the possible surprise that might just POP up (get it :wink: ) in the near future. :mrgreen: 8)

Man we all need some serious therapy around here! :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see your loads for your 300 and 200gr PTs Mike. Got a feeling you won't do much better than this at 2900 or so.

Sorry for being so nutty about the PT's but I am a believer like you and they have always shot really well for me. Always looking for my next PT fix. Scotty

Mercy, Forgiveness and Grace, Bullet.....thats the key. Oh :wink: , and as far as the bullets go, I am trying to figure out what to do with some old style "X" bullets myself..... :oops: Back to the Nosler myself. CL

Back