338 rpm

Nice job Fotis. That is exceptional accuracy, especially with a factory rifle.
What are you going to hunt with it this year?

JD338

Great looking load. The 338 and 6.5 RPM rounds are well thought out and give a lot of performance out of their 6 lug action. A 175 at that kind of speed is impressive. Pretty much duplicates the 300 Bee with less powder.

Fotis, I’m going to send you all my rifles so you can work up loads for them. I’ve never seen anyone get the consistently amazing results that you get. You’re in a league of your own when it comes to hand loading. Wow
I'm working on well over a dozen for friends of mine

I would check that load at the temp your going to be hunting at. 748 is really temp sensitive and you might be out of the node at the hunting temp. If I remember right it's about 1.5fps/degree.

Other than that, good shooting.

What model is your rifle?
Accumark 6 lug. 7 LBS as shown

MJHNFSh.jpg

I would check that load at the temp your going to be hunting at. 748 is really temp sensitive and you might be out of the node at the hunting temp. If I remember right it's about 1.5fps/degree.

Other than that, good shooting.
Thank you buddy. I shot it at 68* or so. Elk season is more like 20-40 degrees....maybe 50 on a great day.

That seems like it’ll hunt!

I’ll second caution with 748 but you’re not real extreme for temps you mention so you may be fine.

Back