SeanMTactical
Beginner
- Jul 3, 2025
- 27
- 95
I had the Clear gel out testing a shotgun slug. so I decided to punch a 225 from my Whelen into the block to see how well it did.
.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I've shot my share of ammo and into testing media. This cartridge and bullet are by far one of the the most impressive Ive seen. I need to get some of the 225 Accubonds and test them, but it will be an uphill battle to beat this performance.That 225 SGK is THE bullet for me in the Whelen or the 358 for deer. It makes big, leaky holes. Nothing stumbles far.
The nice thing with the AccuBonds is how easy they seem to find good loads for, and they are usually very accurate. And on-game performance has been great!I've shot my share of ammo and into testing media. This cartridge and bullet are by far one of the the most impressive Ive seen. I need to get some of the 225 Accubonds and test them, but it will be an uphill battle to beat this performance.