7mm STW Nosler Custom Brass!!!!!

BlaserR93

Beginner
Feb 28, 2005
This is a must!!! Nosler definitely needs to look into producing this brass. Most venders are out of stock or only gets seasonal runs for Winchester or Remington and their qualities aren't nearly as good. Its a night and day difference. I just purchased eight boxes of 22-250 and 2 boxes of 7mm Rem Mag..Please, just please take this into consideration...

i''ll 2nd that thought ,lots more 7stw''s out their , hook-us up mr. nosler so i can shoot all the bullets i buy from you!!!!!!! :roll: jjmp

What about me ? :wink: I have been a 7stw fan for the last 10 or so years and used up two barrels and they shoot like a charm from deer to those heavy brutes. i only use the rem. brass three to four times and discard them. i don;t like those factory brass either!
I want Nosler to ,please, start producing some brass for the 7STW.

WHY THE WAIT OR NOT WORTH IT? I AM NOT OFFENDING ANYONE OR ANY COMPANY, ANYONE IN THE BUSINESS CAN TELL WHY THEY ARE NOT MAKING BRASS FOR THE 7STW. BECAUSE SALES ARE NOT UP IN 7STW FACTORY AMMO, IF SALES ARE UP 400% IN 30.06, THEN NOSLER WILL PRODUCE BRASS IN 30.06, NOT 7STW BECAUSE SALES ARE DOWN.
BUT WHY NOT JUST MAKE A CUSTOM ORDER FOR THE 7STW FANS AND UP THEIRS(NON 7STW FANS) SO WE 7STW FANS THAT BOUGHT THE GUNS CAN CHERISH THE 7STW'S WE HAVE AND INSTEAD HAVE TO CHANGE TO A MORE POPULAR CALIBER BECAUSE NO COMPANY WANTS TO MAKE A CUSTOM OR A SPECIAL ORDER FROR US. I HAVE BEEN WAITING 10 YEARS FOR THIS, NADA.

Mark I have a bit os 7 STW brass...some unfired... some once fired from a Sako 75 SS Hunter which I no longer own.

PM me if interested... :wink:

Back