8 pounders of H4350 in stock

I paid the extra 30 bucks instead of waiting another year. Been waiting since summer. Plus I have three and a half 1 pounder canisters to go through before using the 8 pounder.

Like guy I have been using it for many years. When dad and I ran out of our canister of military surplus powder, I switched over to H-4350 in my 300 WM. I currently use it in 3 separate rifle. I actually discovered RL-15 only a few years ago and love it as well.

I saw twelve 1lb canisters in a local shop yesterday. I honestly couldn’t believe it though! I have not seen any in atleast a year and a half. I actually didn’t buy any though, I grabbed three more lbs of RL16 and left. So anyone near tupelo, ms check out trigger time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may go back and buy atleast 2-3 lbs just in case lol

Cleveland48":3mnqgnyq said:
I saw twelve 1lb canisters in a local shop yesterday. I honestly couldn’t believe it though! I have not seen any in atleast a year and a half. I actually didn’t buy any though, I grabbed three more lbs of RL16 and left. So anyone near tupelo, ms check out trigger time.

Did you see the price of those one pounders?

Cleveland48":2fmf6fzj said:
Yes they were actually pretty salty at $37 a lb.

That is expensive excluding taxes.

By the way that is about 165 rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor out of a pound @ 42.4 grains per round.

Or 90 shots from my 375 H&H... Sigh...

No wonder I like plinking with .22's so much!

Guy

TackDriver284":368spg1s said:
Cleveland48":368spg1s said:
Yes they were actually pretty salty at $37 a lb.

That is expensive excluding taxes.

By the way that is about 165 rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor out of a pound @ 42.4 grains per round.
It’s been so long since I’ve even used H4350 in a creedmoor I’m not sure I remember my load, but I think it was 41.5 grains. I really like RL 16 though, so I passed on the H4350. I did pick up a pound of Ramshot Big game though, according to John Barnes that is the powder for the 9.3x62 with 286 grain bullets. Looking forward to trying it out!

Cleveland, I did hear some good stuff about Reloader 16 but yet have to try it someday. I have never tried the newer Reloaders or the IMR versions yet. Still stuck with the ordinary powders that I want to finish with first which is the RL 17, 19, 22 and 25's as well as the IMR 4350, and 7828 before I even open up the newer IMR Enduron series.

Just noticed it took a couple of days for 12 jugs of H4350 to clear the shelves at Reloading Unlimited, that was slow due to the higher prices. Powder Valley, with $185 a jug would have cleared so fast before I would have time to pull out my credit card.

Yeah it doesn’t stay on the shelf long anymore. I was hoping that would change with a pro 2nd amendment president, but may take longer that I thought lol. I have not tried the new imr enduron powders either. But have had great luck with RL17, and IMR 4350 also.

Back