8mm E-tip... please.... soon!

Jeff Olsen

Handloader
Nov 10, 2006
Anything between 180 grains and 200 would be fine, but if it works as advertised, and there can only be one weight, I'd prefer it on the lighter side (180, 185 grains?) since it will still penetrate like a big dog! And, length could be a problem with a 200-gn, with the tip and longer bullet and all.

It would be perfect for the 325 WSM...

-jeff

Let your voices be heard!
Nosler is offering new products based on their marketing input but customer demand speaks volumes! :wink:

I agree, a 180-200 gr 8mm E-Tip would cover it quite well.

JD338

A little birdie did tell me that the 8mm will be available sooner rather than later, since Nosler is chambering their rifles in .325 WSM. Plus, .325 WSM is actually a fairly popular chambering these days! I have two of them myself. It's a great cartridge, pick of the litter of the WSM's in my opinion.

'Course my opinion isn't worth much! :)

-jeff

I don't want to mess this thread up, but I'll get in line behind these guys for a B-Tip. .17 Cal say 25 to 30 grain ?? hmm hmm?

I need some for my 325WSM for California central coast pig hunting and I may just stay with them in that caliber. 180 gr. since they will penetrate deep and have a better trajectory. I noticed the 8mm bullets don't have a real high B/C like 338, 30 or 7mm in their optimal weight so there's less to lose with the lighter bullets.
Good Hunting
Elkhunt :grin:

I'd love to run some 200gr. Etips thru my 8MMRemMag.My spring grizzly draw application is already in! Monashee

Back