Anyone wanna guess?

tddeangelo

Handloader
May 18, 2011
And Scotty is ineligible since he has insider information.

I recently sold my Zeiss spotter because something new and shiny caught my eye that I couldn't let go by.

I have a new rifle that I'm about to send payment for tomorrow. It's something that I just could NOT pass up.

Guesses anyone?

I have pics from the seller that I'll post once the cat is let out of the bag....

:)

tddeangelo":ebsevpw2 said:
And Scotty is ineligible since he has insider information.

I recently sold my Zeiss spotter because something new and shiny caught my eye that I couldn't let go by.

I have a new rifle that I'm about to send payment for tomorrow. It's something that I just could NOT pass up.

Guesses anyone?

I have pics from the seller that I'll post once the cat is let out of the bag....

:)

...Savage Axis in .270??? :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Oh...my.....

Um, no.

But, you did manage to roll all my least favorites into one neat tidy package! :)

I can say, though, that what I got is not a short action, so I guess you weren't completely off....

lol

tddeangelo":2qzwp0vs said:
Oh...my.....

Um, no.

But, you did manage to roll all my least favorites into one neat tidy package! :)

I can say, though, that what I got is not a short action, so I guess you weren't completely off....

lol

Hey, I resemble that remark!!! :shock: :roll: :twisted: :lol: :mrgreen:

It is, although I misspoke. I do already own this bore diameter, just not this cartridge, and not chambered in a hunting rifle.

I'm sure folks can guess what make/model it is, though. I'm pretty transparent there. LOL

Obviously a Winchester since it has Scotty's approval. I'm going to guess it's a nice new 264 WM.

Nice you will like it, one of the very best long range deer zappers :) Supergrade, Featherweight or Sporter?

gerry":35kmeqeg said:
Obviously a Winchester since it has Scotty's approval. I'm going to guess it's a nice new 264 WM.

Man, I knew you would score on this Gerry. Don't tell Tom how much you think of the 264 Win Mag or you'll make his head explode!

Now Tom, unveil the pictures.. Get your drool guards out fella's, he done GOOD!

OK, I have a bunch from the seller, but I'll try to sift out the best ones. Here's one overall shot:

pix872726720_zps874a3500.jpg

That is really nice, if that came as a left hand version I wouldn't be able to resist.

Retumbo is my favorite 264 WM powder, but Magnum, RL 25 and a bunch of other slow powders work well in it. Some lots of W-W brass are really bad so you may want to find some Norma, Nosler or PRVI brass to work with.

Back