Area 419 zero press?

Looks like fine piece of manufactured art for reloading. $1275 wow , it sure would be nice to try. Given what some powders are selling for today that price isn’t all that bad.

Gee well yeah maybe gosh I don't know. It looks great but think it is something for the Reloader who has everything.
For that kind of money for me to buy one it would have to turn out ammo that produced one whole 5 shot groups at long ranges for me to justify buying one.

That is a very nice piece of state of the art equipment that I would purchase one day if the price was right. I use a Redding Big Boss currently and love it, my prior press was the RCBS I purchased in the 1990's. In my opinion, buying a 1,300 dollar press will not make you shoot better but it will last a lifetime for the shooter who shoots thousands of rounds a year, as it has the turret feature which makes it a snap to switch stations like the T-7. Other thing I like is once you set and lock in the dies on the turret, you won't need to mess with removing the dies and putting them on when you need it, buying an extra set of turrets helps with the extra dies for different calibers. With the dies permanently set and locked on the turrets, it seems to yield consistently repeatable results in my opinion. With my Redding, I mark my lock rings to the press with a marker so when I reload, I put the dies back in the same place as marked or close to it. I guess I'm being too anal about it.

Back