Arizona Elk & Antelope draw results

BP736

Beginner
Oct 7, 2008
The draw results for elk and antelope in Arizona were released yesterday. I was lucky enough to draw a rifle bull tag in unit 6A (just south of Flagstaff) in October. I was drawn with my dad and a friend. I'll be using my 300 WBY with 200 gr. Accubonds at 3000 fps for this hunt. I had the same tag 2 years ago and it was a great hunt. The elk were rutting late that year and we had elk bugling every day. It made for a great hunt. I shot a 330ish 6x7 bull on the last day and my dad shot a 5x5. Looking forward to another great fall of hunting elk with my dad. Here is a picture of the bull I shot in 2010.
BP

Attachments

• DSCN1850.jpg
    880.3 KB · Views: 334
And a fine elk he was. Congratulations on drawing again. You are no doubt looking forward to sharing this hunt with your dad and a friend.

Congratulations on pulling a tag :). Looking forward to a good story with lots of photograph.
Remember have FUN, shoot straight & be safe!!

Blessings,
Dan

OUTSTANDING!

Congrats on the tag. You got a great bull earlier, and seems to me there's a strong possibility of another good bull this year too. That Flagstaff area is really something. Haven't spent much time there, but it was pretty neat.

Best of luck on the hunt!

Guy

BP

Congratulations buddy.
You will have an awesome hunt this fall.

JD338

Back