Back to Newfoundland for Moose

Well, I landed on Newfy soil @1:05am this morning :) ..Just waiting on Peter to pick me up from the motel,I'm gonna give it my best shot :grin: ..I well keep you updated some time this week (y)

Lou

Good luck Lou!
I look forward to reading about your moose hunt. I'll be chasing them next year in Newfie.
:)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Lou called me when our crew was coming home from work, we talked for a while until we passed a big cliff and I lost the call :? Lou reports that they had a very successful trip and he will be flying home very soon. I would expect he will check in here tomorrow again.......

gerry":2w18sxko said:
Lou called me when our crew was coming home from work, we talked for a while until we passed a big cliff and I lost the call :? Lou reports that they had a very successful trip and he will be flying home very soon. I would expect he will check in here tomorrow again.......
Awesome!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

DrMike":2o9chex5 said:
I always enjoy hearing of the success others enjoy.

Absolutely! I get a real kick out of reading the hunt reports from folks here on the Nosler forum.

Hope Lou did well!

Even old farts like me enjoy the hunting stories, despite the fact that I can not hunt anymore.

Back