Biden’s bullet ban

Wait until the parking garages start collapsing. I read where the F150 EV weighs 1600 lbs more than it's gas counterpart. The EV Hummer I read weighs 9,060 lbs! Small SUV's like the Volvo XC 40 Recharge weigh 1000 lbs more than the gas powered XC 40. The vehicles are the same size as their counterpart so will all fit in the same spaces........Imagine a parking garage parked full that has tons and tons and tons combined weight more than it was ever figured for. And the floor above it, and the floor above it.

Hmmm, the braniacs never thought of that, along with no charging infrastructure, and no electric grid and power plant infrastructure to support the immense increase in demand even if the charging infrastructure existed. Yep, sign me up!!! Idiots abound at the top.

There are probably more EVs in California than anywhere else. I find that interesting for a state that has rolling brown/black outs because they can't produce enough power. What will 10,000 (or 100,000) more EVs do to their supply? They better put a solar array on the roofs.
CA would make a good lepper colony. Dan.

Back