Bivwak, is it worth the trouble ?

tjRoberts

Beginner
Dec 3, 2007
I aprently won a auction for a box of .338 250 grain accubonds.
I am having a heck of a time payng for them.
I called the pro shop and got a run around. Love to buy more stuff but so far it's a pain.
...tj3006

I can give you a direct number for purchases from the Pro Shop. Call 1-800-285-3701 ext. 1053. Tannan will be able to help you real quick, if he doesn't answer make sure to leave him a message, he's on the phone a lot. Sorry for the hassle so far.

Tannan can be hard to catch but I think it is worth the effort especially on a big order. Free shipping no sales tax works for me!

Now if they would just put more guns like I like up there like anything from remington I am going to get in trouble

Easiest way to do it is to message Tannan from your won auction or email him. Ask him to call you in regards to payment for your auction. Give the auction number too. He will call you in a day or three and all will be taken care of.

This method always works perfect for me.

I am guessing that the boys over at nosler a satisfied with the success of the gun auctions as they are now running 2 a day hopefully they keep it up I was wondering if it would last or not I would say that is a good sign.

BTW

Guns I am looking for
ruger hawkeye 204 blue walnut
hawkeye 300rcm ss/syn
anything in remington 700

well tonight it was worth the trouble even though cowboy joe put his nose in there I got it done.

420 for a hawkeye did I steal it No good buy yep. now I can package that with my encore for a trade for a christensen arms.

HunterJim":2t40tb6o said:
Have they auctioned any Nosler rifles?...thanks...jim

We put a couple on there a while ago. They were slightly used on a few hunts with writers and on company hunts. I'm sure there will be more made available soon.

tjRoberts":1h4zfw9l said:
I aprently won a auction for a box of .338 250 grain accubonds.
I am having a heck of a time payng for them.
I called the pro shop and got a run around. Love to buy more stuff but so far it's a pain.
...tj3006

dont feel bad ,, i won a win 270wsm and was ready to pay but it took about a week to get someone to take my money :shock: and then about another two weeks before it was shiped :roll: was told they would send a traking number to keep up with the package but never got a tracking number,, all is well now the rifle is in the safe,, i will say that Tannan was very helpfull thru the ordeal and was very polite even when i wasnt,, if i were you id call him and see whats up with your winnings,,, as far as being worth it to shop on Bivwak ,,id do it again,, but i must learn that ill have to give them alot of time :cry:

you have to call Tannan direct if you leave him a message he will call or email u back through bivwak.

The gun I won closed monday and it shipped thursday will be here monday. I say pretty good turn around

I've had nothing but good results with the SPS auctions on Bivwak. I'm not talking about just 4 or 5 auctions either, I at 50+ auctions won and still selectively bidding.

I guess you can't please everybody. :roll: :roll:

I am a believer also. I just pay pal the funds. I like it alot. Matter of fact, it is making me shoot all Nosler Bullets nowadays. I like the seconds and BivWak is pretty easy once you learn it. Scotty

Back