Case Trimmer

Guys I have been using the Frankford Arsenal trimmer for a few years now. Everything comes with it to trim darn near any bottleneck I can think of.

And gosh Darn It Cabelas has it on clearance right now for 135.00.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/FRANKFOR ... 6CQ_st%3Db

I was just telling Scotty, Brian, and Dewey about this deal this morning and I times myself changing it from being set up for 338WM to 270win. I haven't used it since Sept of 2015 so I was a bit slow and according to the stopwatch it took me 4:26 to change it out and set the trim to depth of 2.530 for the .270.

It is a good set up. Someone else has one here as well, I think Fotis maybe.

That is a great price. I've read nothing but good concerning the system.

I got my Frankford Arsenal Trim and Prep Center today,I tell you what,that machine is impressive.I wish I would have bought one a long time ago.It is very easy to set up,the trim lengths are consistent too.Trim,chamfer,deburr and clean primer pockets takes about 10-20 seconds for each case.That's quite a time saver for what I consider the most tedious part of case prep.It's about like going from a manual meat grinder to a good electric one.The machine does most of the work.I got mine from Amazon.com for 135.99 + 11.22 tax for a total of 147.21,free shipping.Not too bad when you consider all the tools come with it.

Back