CLNY Daily Deal?

Dwh7271

Handloader
Nov 18, 2013
You guys get emails on Camera Lands Daily Deals or is that a particular forum only kind of thing?
The main reason I am asking is I saw their post on another forum and they had some Zeiss, Swaro and other deals that looked pretty good as one can never have too much good glass. :lol:
Also, have you folks found the "demos" they have to be OK? Reason I ask is a couple of these intrigued me....
Hope I'm not breaking rules(if I am pop it out of here) but here's the link I saw:
http://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?31094-Camera-Land-s-Deal-of-the-Day-12-10-2013

I emailed them and haven't heard back.
Won't be able to call for a few hours so that's out for now.
Dewey

I have bought several Zeiss demo's and all are like brand new. I actually tried to order some more recently but they wouldn't honor the price I paid about a month earlier for the others. They had a ad on LRH that said 10% off Zeiss demo's as long as they had them in stock. They wouldn't honor it because it was 2 month old even though it didn't have a expiration date. They actually raised the demo prices on some of the scopes too. I'll wait it out and see if they come back down after Xmas and if they don't I'll buy a couple more used Nightforce scopes. Shady tactics like raising prices before Xmas could very well lose all of my business.

I've bought a few items from them . the demos I've bought have been like new . I would not be shy of buying from them . I did buy a scope I didn't like , I called them and it was no problem to return it , no hassle at all . I paid the return shipping , and I lost a little for a restocking fee that amounted to about the shipping cost . so I guess when it's boiled down , I paid the shipping both ways . my refund was for store credit , no cash refund . I bought another scope when I returned that one , so it was no big deal . some of their sale prices are very hard to beat . I can't comment on the higher Christmas prices , I haven't been watching that close .

Thank you.
Good input.
Nightforce demos sound interesting? :grin:
Dewey

I have bought 4 scopes from CLNY but don't get their ads any more despite having bought two scopes this year?

DrMike":m1zs98x6 said:
jimbires":m1zs98x6 said:

Those are some pretty good prices on some quality scopes.

I've bought from sport optics a couple of times they have been good to buy from.
there prices seem to be about as good as can be found . they seem to get the stuff shipped out quickly . so far I don't have any complaints . my last nightforce came from there . I have not had to return anything , so I can't comment on that .

DWH7271 , your welcome .

Back