Dang!

Guy Miner

Master Loader
Apr 6, 2006
Thought I'd treat my S&W revolvers to some new 38 & 44 brass...

Laughing here - wow - that stuff is scarce right now! Good thing that I have plenty of it on hand, especially 38 cases.

Looks like ammo and loading components both, are in short supply.

Guy

The supply chain is diminished across the board. Likely caused by the pandemic. Businesses don't want to over stock as well.

Ya, I found some 44 cases, Starline. That made me happier. :)

Guy

Guy Miner":28bf90uu said:
Thought I'd treat my S&W revolvers to some new 38 & 44 brass...

Laughing here - wow - that stuff is scarce right now! Good thing that I have plenty of it on hand, especially 38 cases.

Looks like ammo and loading components both, are in short supply.

Guy

If the right people win the elections we should be back to normal by March

Man I hope so, I’ve been using AmmoSeek app looking for small rifle primers every day, driving through Canada sure put me short of a few things. Only allowed 8kg powder, so I got rid of a ton of Varget, RL15, cause it’s everywhere and easy to find hahaha oops

It’s gonna be tight either way. I figure if Trump wins there will be rioting, so another run on self defense items, people late to the hoarding game pile in. If Biden wins everyone will be hoarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coop22250":3pkcd74k said:
It’s gonna be tight either way. I figure if Trump wins there will be rioting, so another run on self defense items, people late to the hoarding game pile in. If Biden wins everyone will be hoarding.

I hope Trump wins. It will be more entertaining. :grin:

Guy Miner":vlr7jsa9 said:
coop22250":vlr7jsa9 said:

I hope Trump wins. It will be more entertaining. :grin:
I'm with you. Dan.

Back