E-Tips BC not as advertised?

I'm with you on your other point too , guys need to practice at these distances , and be honest with their selves on what distance they can shoot accurately from in field positions with buck jitters . all these companies make it sound like it's so easy if you buy these couple items . probably the most important , and the only things you can't buy is practice , and experience .
Precisely!

JD338

Can't say I ever considered BC when buying projectiles in over 30 years. Then again I don't remember the last time I shot anything beyond 200m either apart from the range where I might practice field shooting out to 400m. I'm always more interested in how the projectile opens up, weight retention etc, etc depending upon application and what I'm after. Doesn't mean that BC shouldn't be considered, just that it's not that important to me. I've shot pigs, dogs, brumbies, etc mostly in the 50m-150m ranges and the BC in my situations never had a baring on how dead they were...as far as I know anyway, but I'm a pretty simply bloke

Barometric pressure changes constantly, barometric pressure has the ability to change your bullets BC.

I don’t think it’s a big deal. Mono bullets are usually used best at 400 yards or less in order to ensure expansion. The BC doesn’t really come into play until it gets past that 400 yard mark. One manufacturer in particular states just that about their long range hunting bullets. I wouldn’t worry about the BC much with monos.

Back